DSYS Policies & Fees
Welcome to DSYS Thunder Cheerleading
Registration for 2017 is closed.
Please review our Program Overview page for general information.
DSYS Cheerleading Policies & Fees
1. Your child must be age 5 by September 30, 2017 to be eligible for DSYS Cheer. DSYS accepts girls up to the age of 14. No exceptions.
2. Registration fees for the 2017 Fall Cheer Season is based on an expanded season of additional events, partial replacement of all uniform pieces and equipment, additional fees of approximately $27,000 for our football/cheer season on a turf field for safety and enjoyment of play, etc:
April 1st - May 31, 2017 Early Bird $150
(multiple family discount for second child is $130 during Early Bird Registration)
June 1st - July 31, 2017 $165
August 1 - August 8, 2017 Late $200
After July 26th, no registrations will be accepted.
Note: A limited number of scholarships are available for those who are in need of financial assistance. Please email us at
to obtain a scholarship application.
3. Refund policy (all refund requests must be made to
On or before July 1st, 2017 90%
July 2nd, - July 31, 2017 50%
No refunds beginning August 8, 2017
4. Fees cover the following:
DSYS Cheerleading Shell Top ***
DSYS Cheerleading Skirt ***
Mock Turtleneck ***
Sweat Pants ***
Sweat Jacket ***
Pom Poms ***
Special pink socks and bow for October.
The items noted with *** are the property of DSYS Cheer and must be returned at the end of the season in good, clean condition. Failure to return the noted items or returning a uniform in poor condition will result in a $100 charge. You will be requested to signed a form when picking up your child's uniform, accepting this policy.
5. Uniforms are to be worn at DSYS games and DSYS events only! Each cheerleader is responsible for the care and maintenance of their uniform. Do NOT alter the uniforms in ANY way.
6. After you have completed your registration, you will be notified via email of upcoming meetings and events. We ask that you make arrangements to attend these meetings so that you don't miss out on important information about the season. Attending the initial parent meeting is mandatory.
7. Be sure to include any special requests you may have in terms of siblings or specific Coaches on your registration form, and we will do our best to accomodate to honor them. Please note that we are not able to move a child to a new squad once the rosters have been finalized. Again, please do not request that your cheerleader cheer only for your son's football team as this request cannot be fulfilled.
8. Cheer practice will begin in early August. Squads will practice 2 times per week. Additional practices may be required to prepare for special events throughout the cheer season. It is the parent's responsibility to drop off and pick up their child on time. PLEASE NOTE: DSYS is a commitment. Cheerleaders MUST attend practices and games. Failure to do so may result in your child not being eligible for performances.
10. DSYS is a non-profit organization. Please be aware that your child will be expected to participate in reasonable fundraising efforts during the season, with each girl raising a minimum of $100. No Exceptions! You have the opportunity to "opt out" of fundraising activity on your Registration Form and will have the $100 added to your registration fee.
11. DSYS is a 100% volunteer organization. We need Coaches, Concessions Help, Spirit Wear Sales, Fundraising Coordinators, etc throughout the season. Please be prepared to help the squads out several times throughout the season. You may opt out of volunteering for $50 fee added to registration.
Thank you for your interest in DSYS Cheer!
To register for the 2017 DSYS Cheerleading Season, click HERE!
Questions? Email us at email@example.com