IMPORTANT UPCOMING DULLES YOUTH FOOTBALL EVENTS
All registered players will be notified of additional event details as they approach.
Check our Flag FAQ pages for answers to common questions.
2019 FLAG FOOTBALL IMPORTANT DATES
Week of Mrrch 26th -Player Evaluations
Player evaluations will be held between Tuesday (3/26) and Thursday (3/28). This will help coaches to see each player perform and determine the best way to distribute players evenly. All players need to come out to be evaluated. Here are some details for the evaluations next week:
- U6 – Tuesday 3/26 @ 6PM – 7PM
- U8 – Wednesday 3/27 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U12 – Wednesday 3/27 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
- U10 – Thursday 3/28 @ 5:30PM – 6:30PM
- U15 – Thursday 3/28 @ 6:30PM – 7:30PM
I know these times are early, but we will be battling daylight to get this in.
- Champe PE field - Rain or Shine. This is the field closest to the school by the weight room.
- Please bring both cleats if you have them or tennis shoes. Be comfortable.
- Water Bottle
- Energy and a positive attitude
Parents - Interested in helping out
We can always use extra hand during evaluations. If you would like to help in the process, please check in with the coaches when you arrive.
April 1st - Practices Begin
April 6th - Flag Registration Closes
April 7th - Scrimmage Weekend
April 14th - Flag Football Games Begin
April 21st - No Games - Easter
May 26th - No Games - Memorial Day
June 8th - 9th Tournament Weekend
If you have additional questions, please contact